* Udhavum Ullangal is also conducting free tuition classes for the slum children at various slums in chennai, Kancheepuram, Maraimalai Nagar, Chengalpet,...etc., being an inititative towards the Education of helpless poor children (From April - 2020)
* Udhavum Ullangal has extanded its support to the neighbouring village called karuneelam by offering various social welfare activties in the year "2019"
* Udhavum Ullangal has supported to the near by corporation school by sponsoring various needs of the children including donation of projector to the class rooms in the year "2018"
* A Grand Medical Camp was conducted for the benefit of Children & Elders by Amway oppurtunity foundation in the month of December' 2013.
* The home was inaugrated by "SMT. Indrani Rajadurai" Joint Director, Helpage India and "SHRI. Das, programme executive, by the year June 2001.
* The state bank of Saurastra have celebrated the Deepavali festival for the year 2001 at our free home.
* Several social awareness camps were held at the home like blood donation camps, eye/organ donation camps, free medical camps... etc.. since Inception to till date.
(FREE HOME FOR ORPHANS CHILDRENS AND HELPLESS AGED CITIZENS)
* The making of hand made paper bags was opened by "SHRI. Crazy Mohan" and SMT. " SMT. Anne Josphine" of Tamilnadu pollution control board, in the year October 1998.
* The candle making project was opened by "Mr.K. Krishnan" [ Freedom Fighter ], in the year june 1999.
* Sun TV also telecasted glimpses about the Inmates of the home in the year August 2003.
* The inmates of the home have participated in the popular show show of "Vijay TV" - Kadhaiyalla Nijam.
* Raj TV has telecasted a documentary about the home on their Talk Show (Agada Vigadam), by the year 2005.
* The news papers such as THE HINDU, THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS, DAILY THANTHI, DINAMALAR have written articals about this free home and the local Newspapers.
* Chennai FM Radio station also have aired a One hour interview about this free home.
The home is functioning for the past 8 years at the above address.
* A charity run was organised by "Citizens run trust" to help the inmates of the free home.
* Dinamalar and other local newspapers have written articles about this free home.
* Familiar Actress - Smt. Radhika & Actor. Vishal celebrated Deepavali with our Children & Elders for the year 2007.
* Kalki - weekly journal wrote an article about this free home during Deepavali festival - 2009.
* 'Goa' - film team,Director Mr.Venkat Prabu,Actor Jai,Actor Premji amaran along with 'Jaya Tv' visited our home on the occasion of film release, by Deepavali - 2009.
* actor Vivek,Visited our Home Childran ,For His Birthday Occasion
*SRM Medical College Doctors & Students conducted a big medical camp, at our maraimalai nagar unit by august 2012
*“Amway” – Conducted a drawing and skill competition for the helpless children. Where two of our children get prizes, in the month of march 2013
*Few Scenes from the movie “Aadhalal Kaadhal Seiveer” Directed by national award winning director “Mr. Suseendran” was taken at our home where our children are also asked in the movie which was released on 15th August 2013.
*SMT. Lalitha Bora Avl
Vice Precident, world wide human rights along with SMT. Sowbhakya metha visited out Adambakkam unit in the month of September 2013 and donated eating plates and tumblers to the children of the home
* Amway organisation has arranged library facility for the childran of our home on 25-4-2015.
* All the children of both Boys home and Girls home were taken to kodaikanal and Ooty as excursion in the year 2017.
* Poor and under privileged women at Adambakkam are being trained in Tailoring, Embroidary, Aari and beautician training which will get employment and earning for them.
* The 100th day of the movie “Kabali” was celebrated at our home by actress “Dhanshika”
* Tricycle donation for the poor physically challenged people
* Education aids donation (bags, note books, footwear’s) for poor school children
* Led street lights provided to brighten the dark roads
* Cot, matteress and pillows donation for poor elderly people
* Drinking water facility for village people (twin bore wells)
All donations for this free home are tax exempted under section 80G OF INCOME TAX ACT.
FCRA Approval is also Aviliable.